Expand my Community achievements bar.

Server Details to Maven/settings.xml in parent repo

Employee

Hello,

In AEMaaCS, We are using submodules in our project repo. In Submodule repo ,some external dependency been added. for that they have added server username and password in cloudmanager/maven/settings.xml folder in submodule repo. While building our code in cloud, we are getting this error "

• Maven was not able to download necessary dependencies due to an access issue. Please check any provided credentials and confirm they are valid. More details may be found in the log." . Note: I have added the password in pipeline variable. still its giving this error 

Do we need to create cloudmanager/maven/settings.xml folder in our main project apart from submodule and add server details as well? Then only cloud can recognize the server and download dependency? My understanding that it can download the dependency as server details are present in submodules and dependency is added in submodule only.  please confirm how to proceed. its working in my local when I add server details to m2/settings.xml file

0 Replies