• Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 6/12/24
    where we can find Component Manager Google Sheet to find this path Extensions -> AA Component Manger -> Setup.

Views

Replies

• 6/10/24
    We’re looking for a seasoned freelance software developer (or developers) with a deep understanding of the Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects, to develop plug-ins that will increase efficiency in editing and design using our proprietary force control in ...

Views

Replies

• 6/7/24
    when I try to init the project, it just creates a folder in the directory I am in and then pops up this erros 

Views

Replies

• 6/7/24
    Hello, Where can I get an developer version of InDesign Server? At the moment we have an older version for test, but we're working on a larger project for a customer that requires a newer version (2022). I already wrote two mails to ccxchng@adobe.com with that question but I don't have an answer. Th...

Views

Replies

• 6/6/24
    Hi everyone,I'm developing a plugin for InDesign that includes a pre-export check. If a certain condition is met, I want to display a dialog box prompting the user to confirm or cancel the export.The functionality works as expected up to the point of user confirmation. I've been unable to find a way...

Views

Replies

• 6/5/24
    I want to find out if Adobe provides commercial license for usage of the Firefly API, and if yes, how can I get access to it and the cost.

Views

Replies

• 6/3/24
    How can we push AEM (AEM as cloud) logs to Microsoft Application insight automatically?

Views

Replies

• 6/3/24
    We are trying to create an application where we can get vector images automatically packed for our motion designers. When we are trying to integrate with Stock API I am not able to select any Server to Server OAUTH which I assume does not exists. In our case are not able to implement normal OAUTH fl...

Views

Replies

• 6/3/24
    Good morning,I have a question regarding the dwonload of images through this API:https://stock.adobe.io/Rest/Media/1/Files?ids=193103006&result_columns[]=comp_url&result_columns[]=width&result_columns[]=heightIn this case I have an image with watermark and with a 1000px of width.If I call this same ...

Views

Replies

• 5/31/24
    Hi, we need to enable this Production access to the Photoshop API for project creation. Despite we accessed with the ultimate admin user, it does not let us create it, and it claims it is because of permissions. Can we fix it? how can we enable those permissions if not even the ultimate admin user c...

Views

Replies