Expand my Community achievements bar.

JWT Token different from Lambda or Locally

Level 1

I am trying to get a new JWT from AWS Lambda, using Node.JS.

I have used the same Node.Js from examples that I am using locally on my MAC OSX.

The local obtained JWT is ok, but when I try to get the same from AWS Lambda and use it to obtain the Token for Adobe PDF Services API, I obtain error:

{"error_description":"JWT token is incorrectly formatted, and can not be decoded.","error":"invalid_token"}

Any advice? Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 1

I found a difference in obtaining JWT but it's not documented, is very difficult to understand.

If I ask for the JWT in Service Account JWT it is working, but it is not working if I ask the same in "Generate Access Token" in the API's I have in the project.

I have downloaded and used a Node.Js demo for one, but now I cannot understand what is actually working.

I assume I am using the wrong .js to generate token, but I don't know where to download the right one.

Employee
Employee

Hi @superbuc - We would need more details about the issue you are facing to help debug it. Could you add more details (exact steps taken, libraries used, error messages, etc.) to your question?