Expand my Community achievements bar.

Integrate Payment method to eCommerce site using Adobe App Builder

Level 1

i want to integrate  payment method to magento 2 eCommerce site using adobe app builder, can any one please let us know is it possible and how to integrate payment method with Magento 2 eCommerce site using adobe app builder. also want to know is it possible or not ?

Note: i have already installed payment extensions on Magento 2 eCommerce site but now i want to replace it as integrate with Adobe app builder. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

Hey @abbasalibutt,

Yes, it is possible, AppBuilder is designed for this, to bring the code into the domain area, for example, as you want.

You should develop an application in Adobe AppBuilder and use webhooks to send requests to your microservice to confirm payment.

Make sure that the time just stated in the SLA agreement suits you

Regards,

Eugene

Employee

You can follow Adobe Commerce for the steps of integrating a new payment solution https://developer.adobe.com/commerce/php/development/payments-integrations/base-integration/. Instead of calling a Payment Gateway, you will need to call your App Builder application which will do needed business logic.