Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to view aio-lib-files stored with the default init() method

Level 1

I have an aio action that is storing files using the default cloud service provider used by aio-lib-files, which I believe is Azure. I am not providing my own Azure credentials into the .init() method. I was wondering if it is possible to determine what the underlying Azure credentials are for this storage, so that I can visualize my files in a UI like Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer. Documentation for the library can be found here: https://github.com/adobe/aio-lib-files Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 4

Hi @cademcp 

The files storage is only accessible within your application, and unfortunately you won't be able to get the underlying credentials as they are generated on demand for temporary access from your application. 

Level 1

@SarahXuThank you for the quick answer. If I provide my own Azure credentials, then is it possible to view the files in Azure's UI?

Level 4

Yes - you could init the lib with your own azure credentials, then you could see it in the azure ui!