Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to overcoming Adblocker Issues for Successful Ketch Script Loading!!!

Level 2

I have an empty AEM page triggering the Ketch script to load their portal interface. However, some browsers fail to load the content, resulting in a blank page. I suspect this is due to adblocker interference. I am currently investigating ways to load the script originating from a custom client library without being blocked.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

After delving deeper into the matter, I've come to the realization that the issue does not originate from our end. The script within the custom client library that I created is executing as expected. However, the vendor script is not firing due to interference from ad blockers. Additionally, my research uncovered that others are encountering the same problem.

In light of this, it is imperative for the vendor to address and resolve this issue with the browser that is hindering the script. I'm sharing this update to raise awareness, as I anticipate that many others will encounter similar challenges.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hello! Thanks for sharing this. Even if you create a custom client library, the issue will still persist, and that's the challenge I'm currently dealing with.

Correct answer by
Level 2

After delving deeper into the matter, I've come to the realization that the issue does not originate from our end. The script within the custom client library that I created is executing as expected. However, the vendor script is not firing due to interference from ad blockers. Additionally, my research uncovered that others are encountering the same problem.

In light of this, it is imperative for the vendor to address and resolve this issue with the browser that is hindering the script. I'm sharing this update to raise awareness, as I anticipate that many others will encounter similar challenges.