Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Autocomplete using I/O Runtime

Level 2

I want to implement autocomplete for search using app builder.

Does anyone know what is the maximum number of requests I/O Runtime can handle one action in minute?

Is it suitable for autocomplete on high-load sites?

Regards,

Eugene

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Eugene_Kapelko 

You can find the different limitations in our documentation. You can add multiple containers to one environment and in this way increase your volume but this is the base. It will have an impact on your license.

Can you express 'high-load' in number of async calls for search?

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Eugene_Kapelko 

You can find the different limitations in our documentation. You can add multiple containers to one environment and in this way increase your volume but this is the base. It will have an impact on your license.

Can you express 'high-load' in number of async calls for search?

Regards,

Level 2

Hey @dhindle ,

Thank you very much for your answer, I found it too.

Regards,

Eugene

Employee

The limits like minuteRate described in the documentation are default and can be increased by a customer demand based on the expected load. You would need to calculate an expected amount of invocations per minute and reach out to customer support with the request to increase those limits. Also, action concurrency and pre-warms utilization can help to increase the throughput of your actions.