Expand my Community achievements bar.

API: Adobe Commerce with Adobe ID do not work as expected

Level 2

Hello,

I'm trying to configure Adobe Commerce with Adobe ID and having 2 blocking issues currrently:

1) On Cloud environment, while configuration, I got asked about:

Please enter your Organization ID, Client ID, Secret, 2FA: and always getting same error message:

"The Client ID, Client Secret, Organization ID and 2FA are required when enabling the Admin Adobe IMS Module"

2) I decided to try maje the same on Local instance, and exactly same configuration showed me success message:

Admin Adobe IMS integration is enabled

3) After trying to login locally, after login screen, I've got redirected to error page with text:

error "invalid_scope"

Can somebody advice what can be an issue with enabling IMS on environment and also why invalid_scope error is displayed.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hello,

thank you for reporting the issue. 

Please ensure you've provided all the parameters requested correctly on Cloud environment. 
Do you have adobe stock extension installed and enabled on local installation?
Have you update the redirect url and redirect url patters in IMS Client settings for local installation?

Level 2

Hi @andimov 

thanks a lot for your answer.

Answering your questions:

1) Sent you in message

2) Local environment and staging are totally equal.

And - no, we removed following stock modules:

"magento/module-adobe-stock-admin-ui": "*",
"magento/module-adobe-stock-asset": "*",
"magento/module-adobe-stock-asset-api": "*",
"magento/module-adobe-stock-client": "*",
"magento/module-adobe-stock-client-api": "*",
"magento/module-adobe-stock-image": "*",
"magento/module-adobe-stock-image-admin-ui": "*",
"magento/module-adobe-stock-image-api": "*",

My goal is to use IMS integration for Magento Admin login process. So assume there should not be any dependency on Stock module? if believe this documentation: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/commerce-admin/start/admin/ims/adobe-ims-config.html?lang=en

3) Yes, for local env I set URLS to local once, when I tested on Staging they were for staging.

Employee

Hi @nuzil 

Thank you for your answers and details provided in messages.
I've sent some assumptions about your configuration. Let's continue the investigation in messages.