Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM Forms HTML Workspace

Level 1

As I have customized the app, realized that we have a group of iPad Users, they have a very different set of UI requirements than my PC users.

I'd like to create another Workspace portal for my iPad users and be able to customize it differently.

So I created another copy of Workspace at /lc/apps/iPad and I can load Workspace from that directory...but it still seems to be reading html.jsp and GET.jsp from /lc/apps/ws, and any changes I make in /lc/apps/iPad don't show up.

Anyone else tried to do this before? Is there a trick to this?

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi @dbrinkman 
Here’s a high-level approach you can use to resolve this:

1. Workspace Customization: AEM Forms workspace supports a wide variety of customizations to update the.... You can change the workspace by customizing the CSS, HTML templates, and JavaScript™ files.

2. Separate Workspace: When creating a separate workspace, ensure that all the necessary files (like html.jsp and GET.jsp) are also copied and correctly referenced in your new workspace directory. Any changes you make in /lc/apps/iPad should be reflected when you load the workspace from that directory.

3. Testing: After making the changes, clear your browser cache or try accessing the new workspace in incognito mode to ensure that the browser is not loading cached files.

Level 1

Thanks for the reply.

I have done all this.

Yet, when retrieving /lc/apps/ipad, it still pulls all of the files from /lc/apps/ws