Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

XML-110009 Unable to find the element 'select' of path '' (document with schema 'dataTransferStep') error.

Level 1

When using the External Api activity in the Workflow I am getting the following XML-110009 Unable to find the element 'select' of path '' (document with schema 'dataTransferStep') error.
This was working fine until a couple of days ago.

Can someone help me with this? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi ioalmeida,

Have any changes been made to this workflow recently? We have seen this particular error rarely but when it has occurred prior it seems to be due to some sort of corruption caused by copying and pasting workflow activities from one workflow to another.

The only way to correct this is to rebuild the workflow from scratch.

Regards,

Craig

Level 1

Hi Craig, 

We made a few changes in custom resources and in the workflow, but nothing was copied...We tried to crate the workflow from scratch but we are still facing the same problem...

Thank you, 
Iolanda 

Administrator

Hi @ioalmeida@Iolandalmeida,

Were you able to resolve this query on your own or do you still need help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa