Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

WhatsApp Connector for Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 1

Hi Team,

we are keen on developing a WhatsApp Connector for Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS).

Please gide me the steps to develop the same.

I am Vivekanand Singh from Value First India.

Regards,

Vivek

Email:Vivekanand.Singh@vfirst.com

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @VivekVF123 

You can create a custom resource where the workflow will dump the recipient ID, phone number, campaign and the message to send to the customer.

Then, you can use the ACS Apis to pull data from this custom resource and send WA messages via the Value First Platform. Once the message is sent, you can then use the same endpoint to update the notification status in the ACS custom resource.

API Information: Interacting with custom resources | Adobe Campaign

Guardrails for Engine Calls: Adobe Campaign Standard | Product description

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @VivekVF123,

Refer to this community post: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/integrating-whatsapp-with-a...

If you are looking to build one think about the way you can bring the data into ACS either using API or a flat file approach.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @VivekVF123 

You can create a custom resource where the workflow will dump the recipient ID, phone number, campaign and the message to send to the customer.

Then, you can use the ACS Apis to pull data from this custom resource and send WA messages via the Value First Platform. Once the message is sent, you can then use the same endpoint to update the notification status in the ACS custom resource.

API Information: Interacting with custom resources | Adobe Campaign

Guardrails for Engine Calls: Adobe Campaign Standard | Product description

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hey Vivek, I'm no expert but that sounds like a project that'll need some deep API integration between ACS and WhatsApp. Have you looked at any SDKs or APIs for both platforms?
Hope you've got some solid devs on your team for this.
Keep us updated, would love to see how it turns out!