Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Understand how Quarentined affects profile table

Level 1

Hi All,

I wanted to understand, what happens to a profile once it is Quarantined due to reason "user unknown" in profiles table.

I am able to see a profile which was tried to be contacted but now that profile is only visible under 'Quarantine' in address table but not in 'profiles' table.Is that expected?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kpaliwal1003,

It is expected that profiles email/phone number is sent to quarantine when for example email domain is invalid. So that this email profile will not be targeted when you try to send next communication to protect your ip reputation etc. Various types of error reasons can be found under quarantine management.

Take a look at the detailed documentation available on Understanding quarantine management : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/testing-and-sending/monitoring-messa...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kpaliwal1003,

It is expected that profiles email/phone number is sent to quarantine when for example email domain is invalid. So that this email profile will not be targeted when you try to send next communication to protect your ip reputation etc. Various types of error reasons can be found under quarantine management.

Take a look at the detailed documentation available on Understanding quarantine management : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/testing-and-sending/monitoring-messa...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

So, once it us quarantined and wont be contacted again, that's why they are automatically removed from profiles table?I just want to understand this thing.

Community Advisor

Yes, it won't be available to contact again and below is the time it will take to become valid address based on error type. Same thing mentioned on the documentation which i have provided.

SatheeskannaK_0-1633352643106.png

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees