Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

The field 'Month' with value '2023-07-11' in '2023-07-11' is too long. Maximum of 2 characters. Why am I getting this error?

Level 1

When I put the date in the mm/dd/yyyy in the data type text its working properly but when I reupload the later date type yyyy-mm-dd its throwing the error as "The field 'Month' with value '2023-07-11' in '2023-07-11' is too long. Maximum of 2 characters." Why am I getting this error?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Debasmita17 ,

Are you using Load file activity to upload the file? If so, After uploading the sample file, in 'Column Definition' select the date field > edit property > and modify the date format as 'yyyy-mm-dd'

Refer Column definition Document

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Debasmita17 ,

Are you using Load file activity to upload the file? If so, After uploading the sample file, in 'Column Definition' select the date field > edit property > and modify the date format as 'yyyy-mm-dd'

Refer Column definition Document

Administrator

Hi @Debasmita17,

Was the given solution by @ParthaSarathy helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa