Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

SMS Two-way survey capabilties

Level 1

Hi all, I'm trying to track down information on whether or not Adobe Campaign can be used to conduct a survey via SMS message.

After scouring the documentation I could only find information stating that surveys need to be built on their own separate page, and it is assumed that you can select "SMS" from the sending option when distributing the survey - however, that still is just a link to the survey page. Any information on SMS surveys would be super helpful. Below is an image that shows what kind of in-SMS survey I'm looking to be able to do for reference.

Survey example.png

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

There is no solution OOB for this in ACS as far as i know. However you could probably do some custom workflow. If it is a single question survey, you could probably store the response in the incoming MO table and read the responses using a custom workflow everyday. You can then export the response in a file or store in a campaign customer resource/table. If you are dealing with multi question survey, then it might be complicated and you might have to get creative in order to solve this. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

There is no solution OOB for this in ACS as far as i know. However you could probably do some custom workflow. If it is a single question survey, you could probably store the response in the incoming MO table and read the responses using a custom workflow everyday. You can then export the response in a file or store in a campaign customer resource/table. If you are dealing with multi question survey, then it might be complicated and you might have to get creative in order to solve this. Hope this helps!

Level 1

Thank you so much for the response! It is helpful in that it confirmed my theory of how to approach this. I appreciate you taking the time to give me your insights!