Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

SFTP and exclusion rules

Level 1

Hello,

Via a workflow, I retrieve several files on an sftp.
How can I handle the exclusion between these files? For example, if the same person is present in 2 files, I want him to receive only 1 email.

I tried putting an exclusion box to remove those who received an email in my workflow but it doesn't work.

Could you help me ?

Thanks !

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Etienneroux,

You could try using a Union activity to merge the populations of the files, then adding a Deduplication activity after the Union to remove duplicates based on email address. That would be another straightforward method if the Exclusion activity is not viable.

Regards,

Craig

Employee Advisor

Hi,

if you download multiple files using a Single File Transfer activity, then they will be processed "in parallel".

What might be done: Store the data in an audience and then process this audience at the end

Level 1

My problem is that everything must be managed automatically. Each file will have a common beginning label but the rest will be different. Therefore, I can't select an audience if it changes every time...

Administrator

Hi @ramon_bisswanger,

Could you please help @etienneroux further on their query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa