Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sending realtime transactional messages to quarantined addresses

Level 1

Hi there,
I'm trying to find a way to send realtime transactional messages to quarantined email addresses by using typology rules, can anyone tell me whether this can be done or not?

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

By default the typologies contain the rules to exclude Quarantined and Blacklisted addressed

You can remove that condition from a typology and then ACS could send transactional mails.

You should just ensure that what you send is really relevant and that the addresses are working.

e.g. if you would send a high-volume to unknown addresses on a certain provider, you may get a bad reputation.

Though for things like Password Reminders etc indeed it could be feasible to use a custom typology to allow targetting any address

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi @giubenn ,

As per my understanding, you need to remove the email address from quarantine before sending them the emails.

Refer "Removing a address from quarantine" from https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/testing-and-sending/monitoring-messa... to know more on same.

Regards

Abhishek

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

By default the typologies contain the rules to exclude Quarantined and Blacklisted addressed

You can remove that condition from a typology and then ACS could send transactional mails.

You should just ensure that what you send is really relevant and that the addresses are working.

e.g. if you would send a high-volume to unknown addresses on a certain provider, you may get a bad reputation.

Though for things like Password Reminders etc indeed it could be feasible to use a custom typology to allow targetting any address