Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Sending Custom fields from workflow/delivery to Transactional Message

Level 1

Hi Community,
My requirements is to send the campaign start and end date (promotional period) to be used in transactional message. The event is linked to service subscription and when the customer subscribes to the service, they get the confirmation email. I am able to populate the fields from the Profile schema, but am not able to figure out a way to send the enriched custom fields to the event trigger definition. Is there any workaround possible? Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@SauravMo1 You can use collections to enrich transactional event data from custom resources as long as that has been linked with profile/subscription services. Refer to this documentation for more information.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi @SatheeskannaK, I am not saving the mentioned field anywhere. I want to send some custom data which is defined within workflow itself and send it to transactional message to be used as personalization. I understand that it is possible through API, but we are not leveraging that as the message is to be used in a service. Any other workaround possible?