Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Schedulers and Workflows threads limit - Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 3

Hi community i hope you are doing well. 

I´d like to know how exactly workflow theads works. For example how many workflows with schedulers can i have?

When we talk about 20 concurrent threads it means is possible to run 20 workflows at 7 AM for example?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @olsalas711,

There's no hard limit on workflows that can be scheduled. But if possible can be scheduled to run at different times that will help system to manage resources effectively. 

Also you can have 20 workflows concurrent scheduled at 7am. Again if you're planning to run more than 20 at 7am reach out to adobe customer support and if possible discuss with Marketing team to schedule at different time depending on the use case.

Workflow best practices are documented here,

SatheeskannaK_0-1635509758789.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/workflow...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @olsalas711,

There's no hard limit on workflows that can be scheduled. But if possible can be scheduled to run at different times that will help system to manage resources effectively. 

Also you can have 20 workflows concurrent scheduled at 7am. Again if you're planning to run more than 20 at 7am reach out to adobe customer support and if possible discuss with Marketing team to schedule at different time depending on the use case.

Workflow best practices are documented here,

SatheeskannaK_0-1635509758789.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/workflow...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees