Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Proofs show sent yet are not received

Level 1

I am using Adobe Campaign Standard. I sent proofs to my test profiles & didnt receive them. The system shows sent & doesnt show issues with delivery. I sent the proofs 8 times over a period of time. I only received proof 3 & 4 out of all of them. System shows sent & green for all. See attached. Anyone have guidance on how to proceed or where to look to further trouble shoot the issue?

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 10.20.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-11 at 10.22.16 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Delivery logs are synced asynchronously between enhanced MTA and Campaign instance.

Please wait for 2-3 days to see if any of these proofs broadlog get marked as failed.

If it doesn't then it would mean that the delivery was received correctly by the recipient domain MX server but due to some issue the MX server has not delivered it in Inbox.

Check with the MX domain administrator and check the recipient's SPAM folder.

Thanks,

Deepika

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 6

Click on the Adobe Campaign in top right corner.  Then click Administration/Development/Diagnosis/Batch Jobs.

You will find the logs there.

John

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Delivery logs are synced asynchronously between enhanced MTA and Campaign instance.

Please wait for 2-3 days to see if any of these proofs broadlog get marked as failed.

If it doesn't then it would mean that the delivery was received correctly by the recipient domain MX server but due to some issue the MX server has not delivered it in Inbox.

Check with the MX domain administrator and check the recipient's SPAM folder.

Thanks,

Deepika