Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

preloading fields on acquisition landing page

Level 3

Hi all,

We are testing the preload fields inside our acquisition landing page, and we are able to make it through "?pkey="Primary Key" at the end of the url.

What we realized is that on the official documentation there is written

What does it refer to? To external landing pages not based on Adobe Campaign servers?

thanks

Gabriele

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi,

It's not possible to preload AC data outside AC(eg external website other than AC landing page).

The better way is to use AC form page as an iframe in external page. In this way, you can preload data in external page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi,

It's not possible to preload AC data outside AC(eg external website other than AC landing page).

The better way is to use AC form page as an iframe in external page. In this way, you can preload data in external page.

Level 2

@somasundaramhal I'm working to iframe an ACS form in external page but am not able to preload data. What properties must be set up to make sure the form is prepared to execute this GET? Also, I noticed when you access the LP directly from email, a script is injected but when accessing the iframe form in external page, this script is not injected. 

Think you could offer some insights? 

CD