Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

One-Click List-Unsubscribe in ACS

Level 3

Hi,

We have previously set SMTP headers to support list-unsubscribe. For example:

Precedence: bulk
List-Unsubscribe:<mailto:bounce@123.xx?subject=unsubscribe<%=escape(context.mimeMessageId) %>>
List-Unsubscribe-Post: List-Unsubscribe=One-Click

Now I saw about modifying SMTP parameters could break the OOTB One-Click List-Unsubscribehttps://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign-standard/using/administrating/configuring-channe... 

So my question is how to set the SMTP headers to be compliant with the One-Click List-Unsubscribe requirement from Google and Yahoo!?

filipe23353816_0-1710774846634.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@filipe23353816 If you have a stage instance can you take a look at the OOTB delivery template named "Send via email" and refer to the SMTP section. That may have the header details that you need. It may look like below,

<% if( context && context.profile ) { %>List-Unsubscribe:<<%@ value object="branding" xpath="@serverUrl" %>/lp/bl?pkey=<%=escapeUrl(context.profile.PKey)%>&OneClick=true>,<mailto:<%= context.delivery.mailParameters.replyAddress %>?subject=unsubscribe<%=escape(context.mimeMessageId) %>><% } %>
<% if( context && context.profile ) { %>List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe=One-Click<% } %>

You may have to copy this to the template that you're already using and test it out before deploying it to the emails.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@filipe23353816 If you have a stage instance can you take a look at the OOTB delivery template named "Send via email" and refer to the SMTP section. That may have the header details that you need. It may look like below,

<% if( context && context.profile ) { %>List-Unsubscribe:<<%@ value object="branding" xpath="@serverUrl" %>/lp/bl?pkey=<%=escapeUrl(context.profile.PKey)%>&OneClick=true>,<mailto:<%= context.delivery.mailParameters.replyAddress %>?subject=unsubscribe<%=escape(context.mimeMessageId) %>><% } %>
<% if( context && context.profile ) { %>List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe=One-Click<% } %>

You may have to copy this to the template that you're already using and test it out before deploying it to the emails.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

That does not seem to work when I try. I don't get the unsubscribe link in Gmail and also when I try to access the link it says 

BAS-010096 Error return code : -2003                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Community Advisor

@filipe23353816, I would suggest opening a support ticket to figure out why it's not working. Meanwhile, I will check and let you know about this.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

Hi,

Managed to solve it with some further investigating. I hadn't published the "bl" landing page that the link in the https variant was referring to. So when I did that the link worked and I also got the unsubscribe link when I did a real sendout.

Level 1

Hi, Same way we are using it. but our unsub is breaking. if we add 2nd line