Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Missing data dynamic reports

Level 3

Hi,

We were missing data in the dynamic reports for a period. Now it is back again from a week ago and data is showing from a specific time onwards. But the data, from the period when we had issues with the dynamic reports, is still missing. 

For example when I check a delivery that was sent just a day before our problem was solved, then we have 0 sent emails but we have 7000 opens (which happened after the problem was solved and therefore shows in the reports).

Is there anything I can check or do myself in order to get the numbers back in the dynamic reports for this period when the numbers are missing?

filipe23353816_1-1670335995389.png 

filipe23353816_2-1670336148268.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Dynamic reporting is storing the data outside of the Campaign database, so there is nothing you can really check on your side.

You should open a support ticket for Adobe and they normally can "replay" the data for the affected time period for the reporting data store

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Dynamic reporting is storing the data outside of the Campaign database, so there is nothing you can really check on your side.

You should open a support ticket for Adobe and they normally can "replay" the data for the affected time period for the reporting data store