Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Message center - Transactional Message deliveries

Level 4

I have a requirement to create a report on the transactional messages getting sent. We have multiple templates. I am querying in Control instance.

Header 1Header 2Header 3Header 4Header 5Header 6Header 7Header 8Header 9Header 10Header 11
DAY 1Day 2
Template nameSentOpenClickOpen RateClick RateSentOpenClickOpen RateClick Rate
Template 1
Template 2
Template 3
Total

I have another query, how we differentiate standard delivery with transactional message delivery?  Also, what field in nms delivery data schema has the information of the delivery creation date ? It doesn't have contact/analysis date. Last modified date is also not helpful.  Delivery in control instance is weekly created for one template.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

In the nms:delivery schema, you have the @created field that refers to the creation date of the delivery, and the @messageType (channel) which indicates the name of the channel (email, direct mail).

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

In the nms:delivery schema, you have the @created field that refers to the creation date of the delivery, and the @messageType (channel) which indicates the name of the channel (email, direct mail).

Florent