Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Logical AND operator not giving me correct result for Dynamic Value

Level 1

I'm Trying to figure out greater value figure out greater value from 3 value. But I'm not getting expected result.

I have enrich the data and created three variables  OpenRatioOfA, OpenRatioOfB, OpenRatioOfC.

Values are : 

OpenRatioOfA = 8.70

OpenRatioOfB = 2.00

OpenRatioOfC = 0.00

if I use this below simple condition expression I am getting correct result.

Iif(OpenRatioOfA >= OpenRatioOfB , 'A', 'NEXT') // I got A as ouptput

But whenever I use Logical AND operator it's not giving me correct result

Iif(OpenRatioOfA >= OpenRatioOfB AND OpenRatioOfA >= OpenRatioOfC, 'A', 'NEXT') 

(NOT WORKING)

// Expected Ans = A but getting NEXT

Why this logical AND operator not working in ACS though expression look so simple. Please help me in this. Thanks in advance.

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@pawan_maurya ,

Are you doing this within delivery template? If so take a look at this documentation on how to use logical operator on expressions vs java script.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/filterin...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

@SatheeskannaK  Thanks for your response. I am trying this expression in enrichment activity.

Variables are respectively 

OpenRatioOfA = 8.70

OpenRatioOfB = 2.00

OpenRatioOfC = 0.00

pawan_maurya_0-1638389330323.png

pawan_maurya_1-1638389374603.png

Thanks

Community Advisor

@pawan_maurya AND operator is correct in this case. I did try with this condition and getting expected result.

SatheeskannaK_0-1638392790147.png

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Can You please show me what you have tried..

@SatheeskannaK 

I hope you didnt use static value in the expresion like this

Iif((8.70 >= 2.00) AND (8.70>=0.00), 'A', 'NEXT')

thanks

Community Advisor

@pawan_maurya Apologize for the late reply. You can see screenshot which i shared earlier. Were you able to resolve the error?

Thanks, Sathees

Administrator

Hi @pawan_maurya,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solution or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa