Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Links are blue in Outlook

Level 1

Is there a way to force links in Email Builder to retain the color and styling of plain text without having to configure it each time? We have several newsletter templates built that have placeholder text (e.g. Title) in the template. When we get content, we update 'Title' to whatever the article title is and add the link. Email Builder, by default, changes the link to blue (0000ee) and underlines it.

Instead of manually changing the link styling every time, I tried adding <style class="arc-link" type="text/css">a {color: inherit;text-decoration:none;}</style> in the head tag of our newsletter templates. This renders well for most email clients, except Outlook in Windows.

To fix this, I tried adding text-decoration:none and color:rgb(51, 51, 51) to the styles inline for each of the links in one of our newsletter templates. This adds <!--[if mso]><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="600"><tr><td style="font-family: 'Nunito Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; line-height: 32px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"><![endif]--> to the code, but when I run a Litmus test, it looks like the link is still blue in Windows Outlook versions.

0 Replies