Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Link in Email Content of Transactional Message cannot be modified

Level 3

Hello Community,

We created a transactional email with an image with a link (type "external link) without problems, but now we try to modify it  to add a new url and the "Save" button is not enabled. Why can it be?

LAR1985_0-1712757944571.png

Thanks

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@LAR1985 I hope you're editing the parent delivery. It should work unless you're trying to personalize the URL with a domain name or URL extension.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 3

Thanks for replying.

It is the parent delivery, it is created in Marketing Plans > Transactional Messages > Transactional Messages.

The original link is to typeform including variables collected from transactional event, it is similar to this:

https://company.typeform.com/to/XXXXX?var1=1&var2=(variablefromtransactionalevent)&var3=(variablefromtransactionalevent)  

And when we write anything else, for example, another link or modification of the original or delete i so that there is nothing, it does not allow deletion

Thanks

Community Advisor

Are you able to create a sample transactional message and try to test this out with an add/edit external link and see if it works?

Thanks, Sathees