Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Include duplicate email ids in a delivery

Employee

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to include duplicate email ids in the delivery, since they are different in having a unique segment id which is also included in the delivery. I am basically having a split activity and adding separate segment ids to each split (and overlapping the split data). And while sending the delivery, the duplicate email ids are getting excluded with a reason "Double" in the 'Target' section of the delivery.

Any way I can overcome this behavior?

Thanks,

Vignesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Vignesh ,

Could you please check the exclusion settings on  delivery

Click on TO>Exclusion>Exclusion Settings

Uncheck the exclude duplicate addresses during delivery, if you don't want to exclude duplicate emails.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Vignesh ,

Could you please check the exclusion settings on  delivery

Click on TO>Exclusion>Exclusion Settings

Uncheck the exclude duplicate addresses during delivery, if you don't want to exclude duplicate emails.

Level 2

Hi!

It seems like a great solution, but I don't have either of those typology rules, so I could follow the steps to keep duplicated email address, still my deliveries are filtering out and sending only to one of them  

Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

After unchecking the "Exclude Duplicate Addresses during Delivery", I also had to check the "Keep duplicate records (same identifier)" and now all the email ids are getting targeted and I can substitute them while sending proofs.

Thanks,

Vignesh