Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to migrate Campaign and its workflows from Prod to Stage?

Level 5

Hi there,

I have a campaign in the production environment and would like to migrate it to the staging environment to make changes. I attempted to define a package in production and exported it. However, when I tried to import the same package into the staging environment, I couldn't locate it.

Do I need to have the same specific folder in staging as I do in production?

Please advise.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rvnth, Package export and import usually require the same folder hierarchy between stage and prod. Once you export the package, unzip the package, edit the XML with the relevant path where you want to import in stage (Make sure you have that folder hierarchy already setup), and import the zip in stage environment.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 5

I managed to find the workflow in a different folder. However, I'm wondering if there's a method to import the campaign to a particular location in Stage. Could you provide some guidance or suggestions?

Thank you in advance

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@rvnth, Package export and import usually require the same folder hierarchy between stage and prod. Once you export the package, unzip the package, edit the XML with the relevant path where you want to import in stage (Make sure you have that folder hierarchy already setup), and import the zip in stage environment.

Thanks, Sathees