Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Failed to import fragment from production QUE-370023 You do not have write access on 'Package content' entity with key value 'PKG55' or data structure and links are not correct.

Community Advisor

I am trying to import a fragment from production to staging, I have developer and admin access and org access on both instances, however, I am getting the following error @SatheeskannaK any ideas buddy.

davidgarcia_1-1692201159158.png

davidgarcia_2-1692201285829.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@david--garcia, Can you try updating the Org unit with "all" in the XML and try importing the zip file again? I think that's on line16.

<orgUnit _operation="none" name="all"/>

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@david--garcia, Is that package you exported from Prod containing OOTB of name? For example, if you're exporting a content block, make sure to have a custom name on the content block instead of what's been automatically generated. 

Will it be possible to see exported package XML definition? 

Thanks, Sathees

Community Advisor

No, I renamed the ID, I tried other fragments and get the same error,

08/16/2023 12:21:18 PM
Error while executing the method 'InstallPackage' of service 'xtk:builder'.

Error while executing the method 'InstallPackageImpl' of service 'xtk:builder'.

Failed to install the packages.

QUE-370023 You do not have write access on 'Package content' entity with key value 'nacCFRG33' or data structure and links are not correct.

Package 'nacCFRG33': Saving entities of type 'xtk:packageDef'...

Community Advisor

@david--garcia, Found this in another community thread. If it's possible can I have the package XML to understand what's going on?

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/failed-to-install-packages/...

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@david--garcia, Can you try updating the Org unit with "all" in the XML and try importing the zip file again? I think that's on line16.

<orgUnit _operation="none" name="all"/>

Thanks, Sathees

Community Advisor

Hi Sathee,

So the issue seems to be in here entities.packageDef.@geoUnit-id I had been choosing an organization on production and the ID does not match the same organization on staging, so choosing the all* or value = 1 indeed works.