Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

External link not working in mobile Safari

Level 1

Hello, checking to see if anyone has ever run across this issue with external links not working in mobile instances of Safari.

We have an external link (i.e. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpd2v5gp5pccmGDRZyZXE5qFa29J70vyg) in an email, and the attached appears when clicking on the external link in the email from an iPhone; gets stuck on our sending domain. However, the link works as expected in Safari when using a Mac.

safari.png

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @khazaert 

The issue is with your tracking URL. The certificate seems to be causing the issue.

Manoj_Kumar__0-1693293031338.png

Fixing the certificate should resolve this problem.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

@khazaert, I did try that on iPhone and it opens fine in safari browser. Is that happening to everyone having iPhone?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

@SatheeskannaK, Sorry, I should clarify. Yes, you're able to get to that URL in Safari if you directly go to the URL or click on the link I pasted above as you did. It's when we add the link to the email in Campaign and email to recipients, the recipients using iPhones to click on the link in the email are getting that Safari error screen. 

Community Advisor

@khazaert, Earlier I followed the same steps. Created an email, and sent an email and when I clicked the link in the email it took me to the Safari browser, and opened the link as expected.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Thanks @SatheeskannaK ... Hmm. I wonder if the issue lies within our sending domain (t1.marketing.redfcu.org). I attempted a proof send again just now and got the error screen.

Community Advisor

If it's an issue with your sending domain none of the links would work. But you've mentioned it's not working on only Safari browser on iPhone devices. To me, it sounds like an isolated problem. Reach out to adobe support and report the issue.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @khazaert 

The issue is with your tracking URL. The certificate seems to be causing the issue.

Manoj_Kumar__0-1693293031338.png

Fixing the certificate should resolve this problem.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @khazaert,

Was the given solution by @Manoj_Kumar_ helpful to resolve your query or did you have to open a support ticket to resolve this? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa