Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Export delivery logs from ACS

Level 1

Is there a public link to the "schema/structure" of the delivery logs from adobe campaign standard?

My use-case is to keep getting a incremental flow of the "raw data" from the delivery of campaigns and its tracking status. For this, I intend to use the workflow builder including extract file and transfer file. Is this correct? and what is the schema of the output csv file?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't know is there a documentation which i can point out on this ask. But you can create simple query activity where you will be able to choose the schema and see the fields available.

SatheeskannaK_0-1659637277358.png

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @punits79985783,

Take a look at the documentation provided on how to extract delivery log and similar to this you will be able to extract tracking logs from ACS.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/importin...

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Thanks for the link. I saw that previously but is there a link that shares the logs schema / structure? For eg., what fields are part of the logs?

Thanks 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't know is there a documentation which i can point out on this ask. But you can create simple query activity where you will be able to choose the schema and see the fields available.

SatheeskannaK_0-1659637277358.png

Thanks, Sathees