Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Export Data to CSV File from Adobe campaign

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I want to export data from adobe campaign to CSV file with the different sheet. Is it possible?

I have different criteria output, so i export to a single file with the different sheet.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

CSV files are flat files with data delimited by comma. On Windows we are provided with the ability to open  it in Microsoft  Excel and hence it appears to have three sheets.

If you wish to export the data in a single CSV file but on different sheets it will not be possible. Simple reason being that CSV is not XLSX.

Interfacing applications will be requiring a single flat file for reading data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

CSV files are flat files with data delimited by comma. On Windows we are provided with the ability to open  it in Microsoft  Excel and hence it appears to have three sheets.

If you wish to export the data in a single CSV file but on different sheets it will not be possible. Simple reason being that CSV is not XLSX.

Level 2

Vipul Raghav wrote...

Thanks  Vipul Raghav for your answer.