Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

[Event - 4 May 2017] Live webinar: Success mantra for Email Delivery in Adobe Campaign

Level 10

Event Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017 7:30:00 PM CEST - 8:30:00 PM CEST

Speaker: Michelle Callahan, Senior Support Engineer, Adobe Campaign

Join Michelle Callahan, Senior Support Engineer, in this technical session about email design, dynamic flow control and queued messages. This online event is scheduled for May, 4th. Click here to see details and register to the session: 
https://customercare.adobeconnect.com/campaign/event/event_info.html

In this session, you will learn about:

• Dynamic Flow Control, Messages Queued
    • Clean lists, clean addresses, clean reputation
    • MX rules and declared quotas affecting email flow
    • Full inboxes and invalid addresses impacting throughput? 
  • A well designed and developed email
    • How personalization drives customer engagement
    • Test out any new template against all email clients

This session is for anyone (developers, authors, operations & partners) who is already using Adobe Campaign or analyzing throughput of emails sent through Campaign.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Florent,

Do you have another event for Sydney time?

Regards,

Amit

Level 10

Hello Amit,

I'm not sure for this one but in the upcoming months the next events like this one will have repeat sessions for different geos (US/EMEA/APAC).

Florent.

Level 1

Hi Florent,
Do you have any tutorial video of that session, Currently I am facing massive failure due to Message Queued (Dynamic flow control), Message queued (Session with SMTP server: #Hostname#. and Message queued (Session with SMTP server expired) error on multiple domain.
Can you please suggest in what case these error occurs and how can we fix these issue as this impacting our day to day activities.