Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Error on workflow scheduled to run every day

Level 2

I am running into an error on a workflow scheduled to run daily at a set time. It launched ok on the first day but has failed for the next 2 days. It seems to break at the point of the delivery.

Error in the workflow is - 

DLV-490002 Cannot start a new analysis of the delivery since current state ('Finished') does not allow it.

WKF-560038 Error when performing action 'Prepare and approve' on delivery 'DailyEmail1' (of primary key 27123713). Please refer to the log of this delivery for more information (object associated with the workflow task).

any ideas?

I found this article - https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/how-to-change-a-delivery-to-a-template-campaign.html

and have noticed if i go into the delivery it is now set to read only. So im not sure if this could be related?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mm35,

Can you confirm when you have setup delivery as recurring one or not? If you could share the screenshot of the workflow may be tell us the reason.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mm35,

Can you confirm when you have setup delivery as recurring one or not? If you could share the screenshot of the workflow may be tell us the reason.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

such an obvious thing but i didnt think to check it - they deliveries are not set up as recurring. thank you!