Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Email proof not sending

Level 1

Hello everyone in the community! Nice to greet you

Let me introduce myself, I'm Antonio, and I live in the south of Spain. I work for a major fashion retail company and I've been using Adobe Campaign Standard for over a year and a half. I consider myself at a beginner level, but I've gained some proficiency and experience with this tool.

Like everyone else, before sending out a campaign, we send an email proof to confirm that everything is in order. When I configure it, I do so for many different countries and send an email proof for each of these countries. I've never had issues with this functionality until now.

One of the addresses to which I've always sent the email proof is no longer receiving it. What's curious is that in ACS, it appears as if it's being delivered, but it's not. I've been checking the documentation and reviewing threads in this community, but I haven't found an answer. Can you help me?

Thank you in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @antonioAragon, Welcome to the community!

Did you check the delivery logs for the proof status? and Are you using profile substitution?

Between take a look at this community thread if that's applicable.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @antonioAragon, Welcome to the community!

Did you check the delivery logs for the proof status? and Are you using profile substitution?

Between take a look at this community thread if that's applicable.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hello @SatheeskannaK, it's a pleasure to greet you, and I sincerely appreciate your prompt response.

I've checked the proof statuses in the delivery logs, and I didn't see anything unusual. I've attached some screenshots for your reference.

As for profile substitution, no, I'm not using it. Should I do it? Our workflow involves setting up campaigns in advance, and I don't execute the workflow until the actual delivery day, which is about a week from now.

Thank you very much for the information from the thread. I'm reviewing it, but I'm not sure if it's related to the same issue.

I'll keep investigating!

Community Advisor

@antonioAragon interesting looking at the screenshot all the proofs successfully have been sent. Maybe a dumb question: Did you check the junk folder and if it's an internal company address any recent networking changes affecting this?

Regarding profile substitution, unless your proof requires targeting profile data to personalize and confirm you don't need it.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

@SatheeskannaK yes, I checked all the junk folders.

I`ve been doing several test in the morning and I discoverd that it just happen between the delivery and few email directions, not all. I`ve been checking the configuration about profile test if there are something different and I didn`t see any diferences.

Also I send a email proof from other delivery to the same address and it worked, so I think that the delivery is blocking the test profiles or the email address. 

Many thanks for your help  

Community Advisor

np @antonioAragon. Glad that you were able to nail down the issue.

Thanks, Sathees