Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Disabling the Landing Page for a customer till a certain time period

Level 1

Hi Community,

I have created a landing page which will be active throughout the campaign period. The promotional date for the customer who subscribes through the LP is from the 1st of the month till last date of the month. The same customer cannot subscribe to the service after the promotional period ends even by clicking on the old email which has the LP link. How to disable the LP link once it has been used without expiring the entire landing page? The customer should be able to use the link only once in 3 months. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @SauravMo1 

You will have to add a new attribute (promo_1_lastVisitDate) to recipient resource and populate this attribute once the customer lands on the landing page first time.

And have a condition on the landing page to see in the attribute is already populated or not.

If the attribute is populated and the value is in last 30 days then show a message saying "Promo is expired". Otherwise show the promo content.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@SauravMo1 You can't achieve this unless you make the LP expire after the promotional date.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

So I have to prepare multiple LPs for each promotional duration?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @SauravMo1 

You will have to add a new attribute (promo_1_lastVisitDate) to recipient resource and populate this attribute once the customer lands on the landing page first time.

And have a condition on the landing page to see in the attribute is already populated or not.

If the attribute is populated and the value is in last 30 days then show a message saying "Promo is expired". Otherwise show the promo content.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ we are not looking into extending the resource. Any other workaround possible? 

Community Advisor

Hello @SauravMo1 

Only other way is store this information on the browser cookies. But it is not recommended because browser cookies can be cleared.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn