Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

cusWelcomeTemplateBlock function

Level 2

Hello!

Earlier I was checking some Welcome workflows and realized that some of them are with cusWelcomeTemplateBlock in the email content, so I cannot see the email design but can see it by sending an email test. What is the function of this and why is it normally used? 

Thank you in advance

Thais

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@thaiskoliveiras1998 Navigate to Resources -> Content Block section and search for that content block and take a look at the code to understand what it's doing.

SatheeskannaK_0-1712082547517.png

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@thaiskoliveiras1998, Can you provide how it's presented in the email or email design? It may be either a content block/fragment. It's not the OOTB object. As you can see the name beginning with 'cus' indicates its custom object.

Thanks, Sathees

BlockTemplate.PNG

Hi Sathees, there is a screenshot of what I see. And yes, it is a content block, but it's the first time I seen it and I am curious about the use. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@thaiskoliveiras1998 Navigate to Resources -> Content Block section and search for that content block and take a look at the code to understand what it's doing.

SatheeskannaK_0-1712082547517.png

Thanks, Sathees