Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Connecting External SFTP account with KEY based credentials to Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 1

Hi Guys,

I would like to connect an external SFTP account with key based authentication(i.e SSH key) to Adobe campaign standard. But I am not getting that option when I try creating an external account for SFTP in ACS, I am only getting the Option for Username and Password. I cannot see a setting to  add the SSH key in the external account. 

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Kindly reach out to Adobe support team and they will assist in creating an external account with key based authentication by generating the keypair, load it into Campaign, and you can then share the public key with the vendor to add it to their SFTP server.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@VithunM_ key based authentication supported on adobe hosted sftp. Refer to this documentation.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi @SatheeskannaK ,

Thanks for the reply but is there no other way to connect an external SFTP account with key based authentication other than Adobe hosted SFTP.

Thank you,
Vithun M K L.

Community Advisor

@VithunM_ It's possible. Still, you would need a username/password. Take a look at this thread

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi @SatheeskannaK 

Thanks for the reply I have opened a adobe support ticket.

Correct answer by
Employee

Kindly reach out to Adobe support team and they will assist in creating an external account with key based authentication by generating the keypair, load it into Campaign, and you can then share the public key with the vendor to add it to their SFTP server.

Level 1

Hi Dugganb,

Thanks for the reply I have reached out to adobe support.