Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard - multi-lingual e-mails, preferred language

Level 3

Hi,

I would like to create multi-lingual e-mail delivery, but I do not find some of the languages I need in Profile / Preferred languages drop down. Where is it possible to extend this list?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Gyorgy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gyorgy,

I've received confirmation from the product team that this list cannot be modified, but that new languages will be added in one of the upcoming releases. Can you share with me the list of needed languages, either here or by message, so I can make sure that what you need is known by the teams?

Thanks,

Florent

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Gyorgy,

I'm not sure those lists can be extended. I'll double check with the product team to know why there can be some differences. Can you share one example of the differences you noticed and would like to see?

Thanks,

Florent.

Level 3

Hi Florent,

Our client needs to support 61 countries and there are some languages missing. One example is: hungarian.

Am I correct that if we extend the Profile with an additional field, e.g. "Custom language preference", this field can be specified in multi-lingual e-mail delivery as base of variant selection?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Gyorgy

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gyorgy,

I've received confirmation from the product team that this list cannot be modified, but that new languages will be added in one of the upcoming releases. Can you share with me the list of needed languages, either here or by message, so I can make sure that what you need is known by the teams?

Thanks,

Florent

Level 3

Hi Florent,

Thank you for the update. I have sent you a message with the languages we need to support. Could you please confirm if the following can be a potential workaround / solution:

- we extend the Profile with an additional field, e.g. "Custom language preference", this field can be specified in multi-lingual e-mail delivery as base of variant selection?

Best regards,

Gyorgy

Level 10

Hi Gyorgy,

From the feedback I've got from the product team, answer is: no you cannot change this. I've received the list and passed it on to the product team. They should be able to include all of it in the October or November release.

Florent

Level 2

I have a hard time running multi lingual reports in ACS, any best practice so far ?