Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Join the discussion on Adobe Campaign learning

Employee

Do you need help with the Campaign Classic V7 or Campaign V8 tutorials and courses?  Would like to share your feedback or experience with the community?

You've come to the right place! This is the forum to ask questions, give the Adobe team feedback, or converse with you peers.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 5

The Salesforce and Oracle for example, there are test environments where we can enter and train and improve what we learn in the respective tools.
Adobe has only the courses. Honestly this is no have value instead if we have a training environment where we can have contact with the tool.
In my case, now I work with the ACS. But I would continue to have contact with the ACC. I currently have to wait for a new project with ACC to return to contact the ACC. So knowledge will go away and we have to always take a step back.

Employee

Hi Paolo,

you can request access to a training instance on the Adobe Partner Portal or contact spphelp@adobe.com for assistance.

Best,

Sandra

Level 1

Hi, I wondering if there are other tutorials besides these https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/training/learning_program/learningProgram64441.html

Because those are very general, and I have to say that the saleforce tutorials  are much better then those