Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Course Discussion: Building advanced campaigns with Adobe Campaign V8 for Business Users

Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Building advanced campaigns with Adobe Campaign V8 for Business Users course on Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 5

I am an advanced level developer on ACC . I've already done almost everything in the ACC. Now I'm in another project with ACS. I woud need to have access to a training environment with the ACC to return to contact on ACC again and study for certificates.

Level 5

That is, we can only develop with access the respective tool continuously. We are currently, we depending get the next project that the customer has, in this case, the ACC to continue to improve knowledge.

Employee

Hi Paulo,

if your organization is a solution partner of Adobe you might have access to a training instance via the partner portal. You can also reach out to  spphelp@adobe.com