Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

[Adobe Campaign Webinar | August 24th] Learn from your peers: Elevating Cross-Channel Strategies with AIR MILES

Administrator

Elevating Cross-Channel Strategies with AIR MILES

Learn from your peers: Adobe Campaign Webinar 

Recording URL: Adobe Campaign Webinar | Learn from your peers: Elevating Cross-Channel Strategies with AIR MILES  

About the Session:

Your customers are on the move, so your cross-channel campaigns should be as well. Join this session to learn how AIR MILES maps customer journeys in Adobe Campaign v7 to deliver personalized cross-channel experiences at scale, driving meaningful customer engagement and better outcomes.Join Adam Wilson from AIR MILES and Bruce Swann from Adobe to learn about:

• Practical tips for using Adobe Campaign v7 (or v8) to launch automated and triggered marketing campaigns
• How to manage customer journeys that incorporate batch and real-time tactics
• Considerations for shifting from one-off campaigns to customer journey management

Session Schedule: 

Thursday, August 24th, 2023 | 8:00 AM PT or 11:00 AM ET

Please feel free to reach out if you have any queries and/or feedback regarding the webinar through the below comment section.

Sukrity Wadhwa
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Thank you to those who joined us today! For those who missed out, no worries. Watch the session on-demand and check out Adam's most excellent slides. As always, let me know if you have any questions (swann@adobe.com), or reply in this thread. 

Level 1

Might just be me but the video gets stuck around the 8:38 mark - its silence and the same slide up until the end. 

Employee

There appears to be an issue with the video. @Sukrity_Wadhwa , let's have Ai look into this and see if we can resolve. 

Administrator

Hi @clizama28,

The recording URL has been fixed. Kindly check again.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa