Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

What are genAccessors

Level 2

Hi team,

There is an attribute genAccessors in src schema, but in documentation no information is provided. This attribute is generally found in OOTB schemas. Can you please provide some information on the same.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rich1991 ,

I haven't come across any functional documentation for the `genAccessors` attribute either. From my observations, it seems to be a string-type attribute associated with the `xtk:srcSchema`.

Typically, it is used to pass a value similar to a normal attribute. In many schemas, the value of this attribute is set to false by default.

Could you share why you are interested in this attribute? Are you facing any issues or do you have a particular use case that requires more information about it?

Best regards,

Parvesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rich1991 ,

I haven't come across any functional documentation for the `genAccessors` attribute either. From my observations, it seems to be a string-type attribute associated with the `xtk:srcSchema`.

Typically, it is used to pass a value similar to a normal attribute. In many schemas, the value of this attribute is set to false by default.

Could you share why you are interested in this attribute? Are you facing any issues or do you have a particular use case that requires more information about it?

Best regards,

Parvesh

Administrator

Hi @rich1991,

Could you please share more about the issue you are facing, as requested by @Parvesh_Parmar?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa