Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

User with workflow folder access unable to see the workflow in the workflow folder.

Level 1

Hello,

We have created an operator with workflow folder access and that folder contains 3000 workflows.

when user logged in and tried to access the workflows, the workflow folder was empty.

PFA snapshot for more information.

What could be the reasons for such behavior?

Sincerely,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi abc,

The first thing is that this is the wrong forum. You are using Adobe Campaign Classic (ACC). This is the ACS (Standard) forum. @Sukrity_Wadhwa can we move this?

As to your question, you would need to review the folder access restrictions by right-clicking on the folder. While they may be able to see the folder, there could be restrictions preventing the content from being seen, especially if the folder is inheriting its rites and permissions from folders in a hierarchy.

Folder Permissions:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/admin/permissions/folder-permissions

If you are still unable to identify the issue, I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi abc,

The first thing is that this is the wrong forum. You are using Adobe Campaign Classic (ACC). This is the ACS (Standard) forum. @Sukrity_Wadhwa can we move this?

As to your question, you would need to review the folder access restrictions by right-clicking on the folder. While they may be able to see the folder, there could be restrictions preventing the content from being seen, especially if the folder is inheriting its rites and permissions from folders in a hierarchy.

Folder Permissions:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/admin/permissions/folder-permissions

If you are still unable to identify the issue, I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support.