Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

twitter delivery is throwing a error while posting a tweet

Level 3

Hello,

I am trying to post a tweet but I am getting below error in the delivery. not sure what is the reason.MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

Another blocker is, we are able to see the number of subscribers but the visitor/subscribers details are not getting updated in subscribers tab. Please help us with this.

_abhishek__0-1692888473452.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Adobe confirmed that Twitter integration is not supported as OOTB functionality for v7.

Meanwhile, we can check for other custom solutions if we want to integrate in v7.

Regards,

Abhishek

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

@_abhishek_ ,

Regarding the number of subscribers but the visitor/subscribers details, can you confirm if the data is captured inside the schema? You can check nms:subscription or nms:subHisto schema.

Note that all susbcriptions and unsubscriptions are historized in the NmsSubHisto table. 

The error mentioned in the screenshot is a general error, and will need further details to evaluate the same.

Level 3

Hi @akshaaga,

we don't see any data in these schema.

Regards,

Abhishek

Employee Advisor

@_abhishek_ ,

Can you confirm which build you are on currently?

Correct answer by
Level 3

Adobe confirmed that Twitter integration is not supported as OOTB functionality for v7.

Meanwhile, we can check for other custom solutions if we want to integrate in v7.

Regards,

Abhishek