Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Syncing inSMS Schema from Message Center to Marketing Instance

Level 5

Hi

I am trying to sync the data that is on inSMS schema on Message Center ( Execution instance) to Marketing Instance. I am trying to update the Technical Sync Workflow to add a SOAP Task to do that but seems to not working well. Is this the correct approach or anyone has done this differently? we need to inSMS data ( the Reply from the sms) for sending some follow up text to the users.

Any guidance or assistance would be appreciated.

thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

I found a different approach by writing the whole Javascript code and call the method from Javascript Activity. for somehow the SOAP activity is not straight forward and not even providing any good debugging. Task just hangs without errors so I hope Adobe make some updates to that.

So I am good here. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

I found a different approach by writing the whole Javascript code and call the method from Javascript Activity. for somehow the SOAP activity is not straight forward and not even providing any good debugging. Task just hangs without errors so I hope Adobe make some updates to that.

So I am good here.