Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Snowflake integration - VIEWS

Community Advisor

Hi,

Created a snowflake integration with classic and integration is working fine. We have tables and views in snowflake.

Snowflake.png

When I try to Access the TABLES from snowflakes, the fields in snowflake tables are auto-populated in Campaign schema as <attribute/>

TABLES SCHEMA.PNG.

But when I try to access VIEWS of snowflake, We can see only <element/> and not the fields as attributes.

VIEWS SCHEMA.PNG

How to get the attribute auto-populated while creating schema using snowflake's VIEWS.

Regards,
ParthaSarathy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ ,

Thanks for the response! We had raised a support ticket and got the below response,

"With Snowflake, you can select here your views if the database user has been granted the correct privileges. Note that when using views, Adobe Campaign will not be able to automatically generate the XML schema, you will have to create it yourself."

( 3rd point in this document )

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @ParthaSarathy 

This is a known bug. Raise a support  ticket with Adobe and they will fix it for you.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ ,

Thanks for the response! We had raised a support ticket and got the below response,

"With Snowflake, you can select here your views if the database user has been granted the correct privileges. Note that when using views, Adobe Campaign will not be able to automatically generate the XML schema, you will have to create it yourself."

( 3rd point in this document )

Community Advisor

Hello @ParthaSarathy 

This is interesting. I am able to create a schema from a snowflake view.

Initially, I could not even view the columns from the Snowflake view, then I raised a support ticket and now Snowflake views work just like a table.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn