Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Schema not showing up in Update Database wizard

Level 5

Hi everyone , 

I encountered an unusual problem while attempting to update the columns in the table. Although this table was present in Data Schemas, it was not visible in the Update Database Wizard.

Please suggest, how Can I make sure the updates processed to DB. 

Thank you in advance

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @isahore ,

There was view-='true' attribute defined at schema level which is blocking and not getting displayed at Update Database wizard. I have removed and the table is getting displayed there.

Thank you everyone

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @rvnth 

Could you please add more details on what changes you have made in the schema? 

Update Database schema does not show SQL/change for all kinds of updates.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 5

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ , 

I have incorporated a new field into the schema in XML. Yet, I expected that at a minimum, the table would appear in the Update Database Wizard. Surprisingly, the table itself isn't displayed in the database wizard.

This has led me to question where the table has disappeared and why it is absent in the Update Database Wizard.

Thank you in advance.

Level 1

Hi @rvnth , Check if any other schema has been saved recently with XML Errors or even the schema you have saved has small XML errors. Normally, if any schema issue is present, you won't see 'Update Data Wizard. showing any schema changes.

Hope it helps!

Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth,

Does your schema has mappingType = sql?

If not, then there is no table beneath it, hence you might not be seeing it in the wizard at all.

Regards,

Ishan

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @isahore ,

There was view-='true' attribute defined at schema level which is blocking and not getting displayed at Update Database wizard. I have removed and the table is getting displayed there.

Thank you everyone