Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

refresh input forms

Level 2

hello ,
I'm creating an input form and I'd like the window to refresh when I click on a button.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @AnasSpir05 ,
what you mean refresh? there is button already for that. once form item is saved. or you think someone is changing it eg via API or whatever you can press following button on top

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1696525019455.png

Or explain more what is needed

Marcel Szimonisz

Level 2

hello @Marcel_Szimonisz  ,
I would like a button that makes a soap call and then refreshes the Window after the soap call.

Community Advisor

Hi @AnasSpir05 ,

In any custom or OOTB input forms, in top of the console (refer below screenshot) you can find a Refresh button.

When you can click this button, your console window will get Refreshed.

ParthaSarathy_0-1696589790859.png

Community Advisor

Hello @AnasSpir05 ,
maybe I do not understand the issue. Why would you want to refresh form ? Do you have some fields that depend on others? Because if not it does not make any sense to refresh something that you already see the latest version as you have changed it

Marcel

Level 2

hello @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

I have some values that I'd like to see after the change, because through the soap call I'm modifying the entity and I'd like it to be refreshed automatically, to display the new values that will appear.