Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Prevent access to the Adobe client console and allow access exclusively to the API and Web functionalities via the Admin Console.

Level 2

Dear Team,

I require assistance in creating an operator with restricted access to client console functionalities, and access only to the API and Web. Upon attempting to create the operator, a prompt directs me to the Admin Console with the message: "User creation has moved to admin Console."

Could you please guide me through the process of configuring access solely for API and web functionalities, while excluding access to the client console within the Admin Console?

I have attached a snapshot for your reference. Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards, Ankita Vishe

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @AnkitaV3131 

Create a technical operator for this.

Here is link to documentaiton: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign/technotes-ac/tn-new/ims-migration

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 7

Hello,

CampaignerForLife_0-1714396626973.png

In the Operators folder, find the operator, Edit, access right, Edit the access parameters and mark Forbid access from the rich client

Level 2

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me.

In the screenshot provided, when we navigate to the "Operator" folder and click on "New," a popup appears indicating that user creation is done on the admin console. Creating operators directly in the console seems to be unavailable.

Best regards, Ankita Vishe

Level 7

Hello, it seems to have been changed in the last Adobe Campaign version. May you try to by pass it using a JavaScript code?

You've to set access/@noConsoleCnx to 1

Try this: 

Create a package with the Operator you want to modify

Then, copy the Operator bracket of the package, assign its value to the op variable in this js code and add the <access noConsoleCnx="true"/> to it, in the same place of my example. Execute it and it will change it

var op = '<operator label="X" name="X" type="0"> <access noConsoleCnx="true"/> <folder _operation="none" name="xtkOperator"/> <operatorGroup> <group _operation="none" name="X" type="1"/> <operator _operation="none" name="X" type="0"/> </operatorGroup> <rights inherit="0" propagate="1" rights="read|write"> <folder _operation="none" name="nmsExtAccount"/> <operator _operation="none" name="X" type="0"/> </rights> </operator>'
var newOperator = NLWS.xtkOperator.create(op);

newOperator.save();
var newWKF = NLWS.xtkWorkflow.create(wkf);

newWKF.save();

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @AnkitaV3131 

Create a technical operator for this.

Here is link to documentaiton: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign/technotes-ac/tn-new/ims-migration

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn